More About the Peach Council...
The NMA Peach Council was chartered April 19, 1985.
Any NMA Chapter or individual member in these southeast states: Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, and North & South Carolina are eligible for NMA Peach Council membership.
Peach Council Objectives:
The Council strives to maintain a professional organization dedicated to uphold the objectives of the NMA corporate structure.
The Council's personal objectives are:
1. Increase the number of Chapters within the Southeast
2. Invite all Chapters to become Council members
3. Encourage Chapter attendance at all Council meetings
4. Increase communications among all Chapters through the Councils "Peach Fuzz" Newsletter
5. Support Chapters by focusing on their individual needs