Chartered April 19, 1985
An Affiliate of the National Management Association
NMA is the recognized worldwide partnership of people and businesses inspiring outstanding leadership, and cultivating highly productive workplaces.
NMA offers leadership development products and creates opportunities that maximize the potential of our members, sponsoring organizations, and communities.
Code of Ethics
· I will recognize that all individuals inherently desire to practice their occupations to the best of their ability
· I will assume that all individuals want to do their best
· I will maintain a broad and balanced outlook and will recognize value in the ideas and opinions of others
· I will be guided in all my activities by truth, accuracy, fair dealing and good taste
· I will keep informed on the latest developments in techniques, equipment, and processes
· I will recommend or initiate methods to increase productivity and efficiency
· I will support efforts to strengthen the management profession through training and education
· I will help my associates reach personal and professional fulfillment
· I will earn and carefully guard my reputation for good moral character and good citizenship
· I will promote the principles of our Free Enterprise System to others by highlighting accomplishments and displaying confidence in its future
· I will recognize that leadership is a call to service